1. Находим тренера у входа в Пирамиды (Yierhan moc_ruins 66, 164). На вопрос "Что больше влияет на урон (в ближнем бою)" отвечаем STR. Он просит выучить новые способности.
1. Talk to the Thief Trainer next to the entrance to the Morroc Pyramids dungeon (Yierhan
2. After getting at least one job level, add the skill point to any of your skills, and then talk to Yierhan again. He'll explain how the skill(s) you got work, and will offer to explain how others work as well. After telling him you know enough, he'll give you some Base and Job Experience. He then tells you to learn some more skills, and come back after.
3. After learning at least one more new skill (or adding one more point to a skill you already have), talk to Yierhan again. He'll send you to south of Morroc (
4. After collecting the feathers, go back to Yierhan (he doesn't take the feathers), who will give you some more Base and Job Experience.
5. Talk to him again, and he mentions a fight that took place south of town, noting that an Assassin may have taken part in it, due to traces of poison left at the scene. He sends you off to investigate, giving you some more experience.
6. Go to the map south of Morroc, (
7. Further south on the same map, find the second Trace and talk to it (173,215). It says the trail continues to the east.
8. Next to the east portal on the same map, find the third Trace and talk to it (276,165), where you see some footprints.
9. Head through the portal to the next map (
10. Go towards the south portal on the same map, and talk to the fifth Trace (205,52). You need to neutralize the remaining poison here with a
11. Head north to the top of the map, near the portal, and talk to the next Trace (184,342), which says the footprints are definitely heading south.
12. Go through the south portal to the next map (
13. Farther south on the map (228,274), talk to the next Trace, which says the battle continues westward. Keep talking to the trace until it repeats this message.
14. Near the west portal, talk to the Trace (34,291), which says the combatants grew increasingly desperate at this point, and the trail heads west.
15. Enter the west portal, and in the next map (
16. Walk southwest until you see the next Trace (309,257). The pursuer got closer to their prey here, and the trail heads north.
17. Below the north portal (177,333) is another Trace, which says the trail turns southwest.
18. Go southwest and talk to the Trace at (111,303). More people joined in the battle, and the trail goes south.
19. Farther south is the next trace (109,197). Investigating, you use another Green Potion, but nothing happens. You must have a
20. At the bottom end of the map (156,96), talk to the last Trace. One set of footprints leads off the cliff, while the remaining head back out. Whoever was being pursued was apparently finished off.
21. Head back to Yierhan, and report on what you found. He rewards you with some Base Experience, a lot of Job Experience, 5,000 Zeny , and a
История изменений в статье
13-03-2009: Добавлен русский перевод
Последнее изменение данной страницы было: 13.03.2009
Рекламное место свободно